United Hockey Clubs

United Hockey Clubs is a EASHL Organization, Twos Clubs working as One Organization... Bern Bears and Radio Flyers

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Before the team starts up for realz.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Warden Magellan
Rookie
Rookie
Warden Magellan

Kudos : 3550
Rep : 0

Before the team starts up for realz. Empty
PostSubject: Before the team starts up for realz.   Before the team starts up for realz. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:40 pm

Unlike Radio Flyers now, you really should make a rule not to play Club games with under 5 players, be it without 5 or against under 5.

I was about to whine about this thing to RDF forums, but thought it's a more serious case for a 'Pro' team than a 'Casual' one.

It just completely ruins the Club record and all credibility when people go against 1) glitchers 2) good players - while not having the proper skill to score themselves, at least enough many times.

1:40AM whining finished! Greets from Finland.
Back to top Go down
Headtrip325
Headtrip325

Kudos : 3581
Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: Before the team starts up for realz.   Before the team starts up for realz. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:11 pm

i completely agree warden pro team games need to be a minimum of 5 preferably 6's, set up actual scheduled times for games
Back to top Go down
UscTotheBarn
UscTotheBarn

Kudos : 3649
Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: Before the team starts up for realz.   Before the team starts up for realz. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:59 pm

human goalies prevent glitch goals
Back to top Go down
emericaridr11
Administrator
Administrator
emericaridr11

Kudos : 3712
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Before the team starts up for realz.   Before the team starts up for realz. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:51 pm

Ya I posted about this on the First forum too many people just jumping on and saying lets do it
Back to top Go down
http://krestskateteam.freeforums.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Before the team starts up for realz.   Before the team starts up for realz. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Before the team starts up for realz.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United Hockey Clubs :: Bern Bears Team Forum :: BnB General Discussion-
Jump to: