United Hockey Clubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Hockey Clubs

United Hockey Clubs is a EASHL Organization, Twos Clubs working as One Organization... Bern Bears and Radio Flyers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Practice Ideas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
emericaridr11
Administrator
Administrator
emericaridr11

Kudos : 5306
Rep : 0

Practice Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Practice Ideas   Practice Ideas I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:32 am

Im thinking a good idea will be to, set up a line(s) and instead of practicing with the other Teammates (which we will do sometime) but set up lines and go into OTP and play as a Team in OTP.
It IMO would be a good way to "Practice" while maintaing that "Challenge" and "Game Feel" (Practice just cant do that)

So what do you guys say, a couple OTP Games together (for us that are struggling) and we can from there figure out how to get the Puck settled down and Moving (LIKE A REAL TEAM)

ANY THOUGHTS?
Back to top Go down
http://krestskateteam.freeforums.org
emericaridr11
Administrator
Administrator
emericaridr11

Kudos : 5306
Rep : 0

Practice Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice Ideas   Practice Ideas I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:33 am

Lt.Brannigan says...

I think we should do both dieas, because people can't be shown what to do when in an actual moving game. What we should do is STOP playing club games for a couple of weeks and just do otp games like your saying, then still practice. While the practice thing sounds like a pain, I have played otp games with a lot of thhese guys, about 10 of them, and nothing seemed to really change, but a combo of both might help????
Back to top Go down
http://krestskateteam.freeforums.org

Practice Ideas
Page 1 of 1