United Hockey Clubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Hockey Clubs

United Hockey Clubs is a EASHL Organization, Twos Clubs working as One Organization... Bern Bears and Radio Flyers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Important Info!

Go down 
+2
UscTotheBarn
emericaridr11
6 posters
AuthorMessage
emericaridr11
Administrator
Administrator
emericaridr11

Kudos : 5441
Rep : 0

Important Info! Empty
PostSubject: Important Info!   Important Info! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 2:19 am

So Ive have decided that NHL10 is out and Skate3 and Fallout Vegas are in, Im going to take NHL10 to Gamestop on monday and trade it in and pre-order fallout vegas...

Im sorry for bailing but at least im letting everyone know about it.....

well later people and its Skate3/Fallout4 time....

I have no clue how to delete my Profile since Im the Admin Group Leader..... Maybe Brannigan can make a new one.... NOT SURE Shocked No drunken scratch Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://krestskateteam.freeforums.org
UscTotheBarn
UscTotheBarn

Kudos : 5378
Rep : 1

Important Info! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Info!   Important Info! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 10:43 am

no this isn't important info
Back to top Go down
LtBrannigan18
Administrator
Administrator
LtBrannigan18

Kudos : 5330
Rep : 2

Important Info! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Info!   Important Info! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:44 am

yea it's actually pretty gay info...
Back to top Go down
LtBrannigan18
Administrator
Administrator
LtBrannigan18

Kudos : 5330
Rep : 2

Important Info! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Info!   Important Info! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:49 am

I just think it's kind of shitty. You know the game is a task from day 1, obviously. You start up a team and convince us to join it, even though it sucks and nobody in their right minds would join, but we did. You drag our player ratings down like crazy, and then, when we are all -100 and below a B-, you leave. Good plan, is all I am saying. Now nobody that wants a new, good team will be able to find one with their current player ratings and stats.
Back to top Go down
UscTotheBarn
UscTotheBarn

Important Info! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Info!   Important Info! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 1:56 pm

LtBrannigan18 wrote:
I just think it's kind of shitty. You know the game is a task from day 1, obviously. You start up a team and convince us to join it, even though it sucks and nobody in their right minds would join, but we did. You drag our player ratings down like crazy, and then, when we are all -100 and below a B-, you leave. Good plan, is all I am saying. Now nobody that wants a new, good team will be able to find one with their current player ratings and stats.
fact
Back to top Go down
Warden Magellan
Rookie
Rookie
Warden Magellan

Kudos : 5279
Rep : 0

Important Info! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Info!   Important Info! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 5:25 pm

I've got about 30 XBox 360 games, and I haven't "quit" or "traded" them off for other games.
Just stupid.

I understand if you'd have to eat macaroni every day of the week cause you're so poor, but then you should stop playing 360 as a whole and get the money to living.
Back to top Go down
Headtrip325
Headtrip325

Kudos : 5310

Important Info! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Info!   Important Info! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 8:42 pm

i'm down for joining any new team brannigan wants to start.. just throwin that out there, i just like to play team games, and played with brannigan and usc the most so would like to stay on a team with you guys... if possible, i'd understand if i'm to shitty to join anybodies team though... Laughing
Back to top Go down
PrOdIgYx8
Aquantiance
Aquantiance
PrOdIgYx8

Kudos : 5280
Rep : 5

Important Info! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Info!   Important Info! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:25 pm

emerica what bull shit is this? honestly when i joined you guys i liked the idea and you had dedicated people when i first saw the record i felt like leaving but i didnt because you got dedicated hard working players who need some wins. i guarantee this team is better than half of the glitcher pricks i've played with and you blow it off. haha i feel sorry for you this team has the highest potential which gives me the idea to make a new club and try to get some of these amazing players that have maximum potential but no leadership. i dont mean to insult anyone other than emerica who made the dumbest mistake he can do. anyways if you want to join send me a message. thanks

-Brett S
Back to top Go down
UscTotheBarn
UscTotheBarn

Important Info! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Info!   Important Info! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:28 pm

PrOdIgYx8 wrote:
emerica what bull shit is this? honestly when i joined you guys i liked the idea and you had dedicated people when i first saw the record i felt like leaving but i didnt because you got dedicated hard working players who need some wins. i guarantee this team is better than half of the glitcher pricks i've played with and you blow it off. haha i feel sorry for you this team has the highest potential which gives me the idea to make a new club and try to get some of these amazing players that have maximum potential but no leadership. i dont mean to insult anyone other than emerica who made the dumbest mistake he can do. anyways if you want to join send me a message. thanks

-Brett S
lazertag, headtrip and i already created a new club with the active players from here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Important Info! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Info!   Important Info! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Important Info!
Page 1 of 1