United Hockey Clubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Hockey Clubs

United Hockey Clubs is a EASHL Organization, Twos Clubs working as One Organization... Bern Bears and Radio Flyers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Team Activity

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LtBrannigan18
Administrator
Administrator
LtBrannigan18

Kudos : 5195
Rep : 2

My Team Activity Empty
PostSubject: My Team Activity   My Team Activity I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 6:32 pm

I apologize for not being on a lot....but the NHL playoffs are extremely important to me...lol....plus this weekend is my birthday! Sweet! Once the playoffs slow down I'll be back in action....but don't worry, I'll try to make it on opposite nights of the Devils games, whenever I don't work or go to school in the morning. This Monday night, Friday night, next Sunday night. I can't stay up late when I work at 8. I could, but I don't want to. But yes, sorry about the playoffs.
Back to top Go down
UscTotheBarn
UscTotheBarn

Kudos : 5243
Rep : 1

My Team Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Team Activity   My Team Activity I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 6:58 pm

so if we want to play with you we should root for the devils to lose?
Back to top Go down
LtBrannigan18
Administrator
Administrator
LtBrannigan18

My Team Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Team Activity   My Team Activity I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:23 pm

basically lol
Back to top Go down
Headtrip325
Headtrip325

Kudos : 5175

My Team Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Team Activity   My Team Activity I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:22 pm

i wouldn't worry about the playoffs interfereing after the first round. devils only beat the flyers once all season
Back to top Go down
Headtrip325
Headtrip325

Kudos : 5175

My Team Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Team Activity   My Team Activity I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:44 pm

who is inches of fury?? i believe usc would of had to add him his stats are nice A- player, i always seem to have alot of luck playing forward, figured that out over the last couple days.
Back to top Go down
UscTotheBarn
UscTotheBarn

My Team Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Team Activity   My Team Activity I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:48 pm

no i didn't but i will now i guess
Back to top Go down
emericaridr11
Administrator
Administrator
emericaridr11

Kudos : 5306
Rep : 0

My Team Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Team Activity   My Team Activity I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:16 pm

Headtrip325 wrote:
who is inches of fury?? i believe usc would of had to add him his stats are nice A- player, i always seem to have alot of luck playing forward, figured that out over the last couple days.

He is one of Washpawryder18's homies, there is another one on the way (another Washpawryder18 prospect)
Back to top Go down
http://krestskateteam.freeforums.org
UscTotheBarn
UscTotheBarn

My Team Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Team Activity   My Team Activity I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:35 pm

so do i need to add him?
Back to top Go down
LtBrannigan18
Administrator
Administrator
LtBrannigan18

My Team Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Team Activity   My Team Activity I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:10 am

Headtrip325 wrote:
i wouldn't worry about the playoffs interfereing after the first round. devils only beat the flyers once all season

And we swept the Penguins 6-0, but that doesn't mean we would beat them in the playoffs.
Back to top Go down
UscTotheBarn
UscTotheBarn

My Team Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Team Activity   My Team Activity I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:23 am

and the sharks had a winning record in every season series against all the other playoff teams and that doesn't mean anything
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Team Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Team Activity   My Team Activity I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Team Activity
Page 1 of 1